About the Open Science and Data Platform
The Open Science and Data Platform provides access to science, data, publications and information about development activities across the country that can be used to understand the cumulative effects of human activities to support better decisions in the future.
Our goal is:
- To help Canadians learn about cumulative effects in their communities.
- To provide access to data, scientific publications and information about development activities in Canada.
Where does the information come from?
There are many federal and provincial science and data contributors to the Open Science and Data Platform. The information available will evolve as we continue to connect with additional data holders to ensure we are providing access to the best available information relevant to cumulative effects and development activities in Canada.
Government of Canada Open Data
Search open data that is relevant to Canadians, learn how to work with datasets, and see what people have done with open data across the country.
Please submit your request by email:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canada Energy Regulator
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Health Canada
- Impact Assessment Agency of Canada
- Indigenous Services Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada
- Statistics Canada
- Transport Canada
- Government of Alberta
- Government of British Columbia
- Government of Manitoba
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Government of New Brunswick
- Government of Nova Scotia
- Government of Ontario
- Government of Prince Edward Island
- Government of Quebec
- Government of Saskatchewan
- Government of Yukon